Nena Veber - Trener & Coach
Nena Veber, is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by International Coach Federation, EIA Senior by EMCC Global, and ESIA coaching supervisor.
She is an Integral Coach and Jungian Coach, INLAPTA NLP Trainer & NLP Master Coach, IMT® Intuitive Mental Trainer, Reiki Master & Theta Healing DNA Practitioner as well as Energy Kinesiology TFH Practitioner.
She is working also as a coaching supervisor.
She is a PCC assessor within the ICF.
Nena works with individuals (coaches, mentors, business people, Olympic athletes, trainers), companies, and teams. She successfully supports them in raising awareness and activating their inner potential to achieve and exceed their goals, leading at different levels (business, coaching, mentoring). Nena the author of the book "Zdravje in Jaz - Prijatelja" is based on her life-style-transformation due to her cancer experience 20 years ago, through which she had to figure out on how to live a healthier and more balanced life. She found the answers in mental dynamics, healthy nourishment, and keep-fit exercises.
She was the owner and CEO of Althea Center Zdravja in Harmonije where she started a successful healthcare business 13 years ago. Now she is predominantly active in IKIGAI, the field of coaching, work-life balance programs, and health-care workshops.
As a faculty (trainer, mentor, facilitator), Nena is part of the ICF & EMCC accredited coaching program Embody your Coaching Wisdom Povej na Glas.
Some of her training in coaching:
- Bluesky International - BI ESQA Coach Supervisor training 2020
- Povej an Glas, I.C. Integral coach 2019 - 2020
- Povej na Glas, Embody your Coaching Wisdom - Organizational Coach - 2019
- Povej an Glas - Jungian Coaching Slovenia, Jungian coach - 2018-2019
- INLPTA NLP Master Coach (2012-2015)
- INLPTA NLP Trainer (2015-2016)
- IMT® intuitivni mentalni inštruktor in trener (1999)
- BARS®: Access Bars®, Access Energetic Facelift™, Body Process: Sight & Insight (2014-2015)
- Usui Shiki Ryoho Izvorni Reiki (osebno mojstrstvo, III A) (2014)
- RPT reference point praktik (2010)
- Energy Kinesiology TFH practitioner (2011)
- starQI® inštruktor in terapevt (2013)
- Tecar® terapevt (2008)
- Bionic care® inštruktor in terapevt (2009)
- Theta healing DNA praktik I. in II. (2009)
Multilingual (Slovenian, English, German, Serbian, Croatian).
Nena is committed to professional development and is regularly supervised as part of her CPD.
Nena Veber - SUPERVISION
I empower and support you on the path of maturing your skills and deepening your wisdom, offering you a safe space for sincere, vulnerable reflection on all the aspects of your coaching and/or mentoring work.
I have fallen in love with the Super-Vision, a holistic concept of looking at a coach–coachee relationship from a “helicopter/meta” perspective. The transformation, insights, and development in this co-creative process are up to your willingness to dive deep. I will be honored if you allow me to join you in discussing your challenges and celebrating your successes.