Leadership coaching - Integral Coaching certification, L1 & L2 ACTP ICF
LEADERSHIP COACHING CERTIFICATION
INTEGRAL COACHING -
ICF accredited training for professional LEADERSHIP coaches
Integral Coaching Certification program™ is aimed for leaders & coaches & trainers who want to extend their competencies and learn how to apply Integral theory and knowledge, agile coaching skills and attitude to their coaching path.
Become certified leadership coach by attending life changing program.
Organized in cooperation with The Integral Institute KA Danismanlik and Integral Coaching & Leadership Povej na Glas.
& INTEGRAL LEADERSHIP COACHING CERTIFICATION - L1 and L2
INTEGRAL LEADERSHIP COACHING ™ CERTIFICATION
Integral Coaching ™ Certification program is aimed for coaches & trainers & leaders who want to extend their competencies and learn how to apply Integral theory and knowledge, skills and attitude to their coaching path. Become certified leadership coach by attending life changing program.
“The word integral means comprehensive, inclusive, non-marginalizing, embracing. Integral approaches to any field attempt to be exactly that: to include as many perspectives, styles, and methodologies as possible within a coherent view of the topic.” Ken Wilber
I.C. Integral Coaching™, is a coaching program which was designed with future orientated holistic theories, research, and methodology rooted in strong practices and experience.
I.C. Integral Coaching™ Program, consists of level I & II and I33 training hours in total including ACTP as approved coach training program certified by International Coach Federation (ICF).
- A powerful and research-based methodology grounded in theories, researches, and practices.
- An advanced curriculum of study and practice that includes 6 intensive modules group and individual learning and enabling further development process for participants with coaching practices, final exam paper & coaching demonstration.
- A senior teaching faculty committed to immense standards of excellence.
- Continuous support with the faculty and team.
- An individual development plan for each participant.
- Small class sizes and work in subgroups with open minded professionals and leaders which may lead you to have lifelong friends, colleagues and comrades while growing, learning and being in a safe circle.
- All-inclusive tuition with no additional fees: all sessions, books, materials, coaching, mentoring, and the certification process.
- Building your leadership and coaching skills and gaining your ACSTH Integral Leadership Coaching certification with the opportunity to attend Coaching Mastery program and ACTP Integral Coaching program to become C.P.I.C™ – Certified Professional Integral Coach which will open you direct door of ICF individual credential ACC and PCC levels.
- The I.C. Integral Coaching Program has been recognized by International Coach Federation (ICF) as an Accredited Coach Training Program – (ACTP) in total of 133 hours.
- Training languages is English.
More about methodology
I.C. Integral Coaching™ methodology is developed by Sami M. Bugay (MCC) and KA Team which is based on the AQAL Model of Ken Wilber, as an essential part of Integral Trilogy: Integral Leadership, Integral Coaching, and Integral Team Coaching.
After graduating six different coaching programs and becoming Master Certified Coach with more than 7.000 hours of coaching, Sami Bugay concentrated his study on “making of meaning”. When he completed the Integral Leadership program by Ken Wilber at Boulder Colorado in 2006, he realized the missing part was the inclusive approach, to embrace enduring insights of paradoxes; and dilemmas of “unconsciousness self”, to accept and feed by dynamic creative force of chaos to reach the balance.
Thus, elementally, I.C. Integral Coaching Program™ is a methodology to approach any kind of issue, crisis or dilemma, as it is constituting a whole together with other parts of factors, not omittable or removable. In this context, the distinctive element of an Integral Coach’s approach, is to be able to look at different perspective of the “issue” in a coherent way; and also start a journey together with the client, to comprehend all perspectives, create awareness regarding his/her purpose and also internal resources, and to be in action (being) to reach the balance.
In this methodology, Sami Bugay defines Quadrants as the most crucial tool to analyze and provide a broader perspective. Thus, in practice, Four-Dimensional Lens offers a unique as well as humble process to embrace reality.
I.C. Integral Coaching ™ Program CERTIFICATION L1 & L2 consist of six modules.
Module I: Essentials
The Essentials module starts the Integral Coaching journey by providing core terminology of Coaching and Integral Methodology. In this module, the focus is to set the foundation, to learn core coaching competencies and provide baseline information on Integral Psychology compatible with ICF Coaching Competencies. We are learning, experiencing, practicing and integrating coaching process - experience and integrate coaching as a way of being through integral lenses. We are setting essential coaching skills in action with excessive coaching practices as well as getting feedback for further development.
Module II: Process
The Process module focuses on the use of Quadrants- Four-Dimensional Lens as a coaching tool from a Feeling-Mind-Body perspective. The critical learning objective in this module is to move the client from “doing” to “being”. Including experimental and somatic exercises, participants will be able to look in deep and understand how body, mind and feelings are in a dynamic, cohesive relation by experience. As in all other modules, coaching practices and gathering feedback/supervision sessions are in place to embody coaching competencies with integral approach.
Module III: Deep Diving
The Deep Diving module puts Coach and Client at heart as personalities. Understanding the Coach and Client from an integral perspective, focusing on the value set behind, and using core coaching skills as listening or powerful questions within the Quadrants structure are main topics of the module. We are practicing and integrating coaching skills - experience and integrate coaching as a way of being. Coaching practices and gathering feedback/supervision sessions are also in place.
Module IV: Spirit
The Spirit module starts with our perception of world as coach and human from five elements/five ring perspective; and within this framework provides a roadmap for Coach on how to use the energy generated from inner interactions of elements in coaching practice. We are practicing and integrating coaching skills - experience and integrate coaching as a way of being. Coaching practices and gathering feedback/supervision sessions are also in place.
Module V: Alchemy
The last Alchemy module is about putting all base skills, knowledge, learnings and experiences together and transforming into an Integral Coaching Journey.
“The Integral Coaching Map” is presented at this stage. This module. with the “trust the process” mindset, encourages participants to use their skills, start “Hero’s Journey” and having at hand “The Integral Coaching Map”. being not afraid of getting lost.
In this module we are experiencing live coaching day - demonstration and after completing gaining certification.
Modul 6 - Mentoring module Mastery level
INTEGRAL COACHING CERTIFICATION ™ - L2 C.P.I.C.
Certified Professional Integral Coach Process – Mastery Process
After fulfilling the first level of I.C. Integral Coaching™, in order to complete the ACTP program and receive accreditation, participants will be invited to the CPIC Certified Professional Integral Coach™ masters program. Upon successful completion of this program participants will be able to attain individual accreditation by ICF without entering an exam assuming other prerequisites.
The CPIC Certified Professional Integral Coach™ process includes individual study, group study, self-evaluation development plan, coaching case study, three webinars, observation sessions, 10 hours of mentorship, observed coaching and exam, and 60 hours of logged coaching practice. As a result, participants will achieve competence individually and collectively and along with live implementations, be well versed in their coaching competencies and will embody them with experience.
GAINING YOUR CERTIFICATION L2 C.P.I.C. June – September 2021
L2 C.P.I.C. is coaching mastery process. In addition to this intensive program, you will be required to complete a series of practical coaching sessions, individual work, a self-study, a written assignment, mentoring and group work and demonstrate your coaching competencies through live and recorded practice.
- Written Assessment – You will be required to complete a 500 - 1500-word written assessment in the form of a case study, completing and submitting three ICF core competency and I.C. Integral Coaching™ self-assessments reflective essay, summarizing your learnings and developmental plans for your coaching practice for review with assigned faculty.
- Practical coaching sessions – You will be required to attend three online Learning Group conference calls with your three-to four-person class peers– study group to support you, hold you accountable and practice integral coaching in roles of coach, client and observer.
- Mentoring and observation process – You will be required to attending three online classes observed by mentor. These sessions will also include formal supervision by a professional coach under group mentoring (7h).
- Individual mentoring – you will have 3h of 1 on 1 mentoring with an MCC or PCC to ensure you are ready to make a recording that shows your proficiency.
- Coaching log – you will be required completing 30 hours of individual coaching between Module I (start of I.C. Integral Coaching™) and submitting a log verifying the coaching hours
- Final examination - Coaching demonstration – You will be required submitting two (max 40 min. length recorded) coaching sessions and accompanying post coaching session reflection for review with assigned faculty
- C.P.I.C. Certification - Passing an objective and a faculty-observed coaching exam (online or face to face) and gaining certification (ACTP – 136units))
- Sami Bugay is a Master Trainer and Master Certified Coach MCC-ICF, Registered ICF Mentor Coach, ICF Accessor for PCC level, NCC - Certified Ontological Coach, Organizational Constellations Trainer, Accredited Cultural Transformation practitioner from Turkey. He is author of ITC Integral Team Coaching book.
- Ozlem Erter is a Master Trainer and Master Certified Coach, PCC, CPCC, ORSCC, Accredited Cultural Transformation practitioner from Turkey
- Jasna Knez is a Master Trainer, Executive & Systemic Team Coach, ACC -ICF, EIA SENIOR - EMCC, CPC Organizational Constellation practitioner and Embodied approach facilitator from Slovenia.
Training dates and schedule hours:
1. Module 1: 18. -20.3.2021 (first day 14 - 19h, rest two days 9 – 18 h) IN PERSON
+ extra group supervison 1h per module
2. Module 2: 15. –17.4.2021 (first day 16.30 - 18.30h, rest two days 9 – 12h and 14 - 17h) ON SITE, ON LINE LIVE,
+ extra individual supervison 1h per module
3. & 4. Module 13. –16.5.2021 (first day 14 - 19h, rest three days 9 – 18 h) IN PERSON
+ extra group supervison 1h per module
5. Module 24. – 25.6.2021 ( from 9 - 18) IN PERSON
6. Mentoring module: 26. or 28. 6.2021 (group mentoring from 9 – 16h) Date will be decided with group.
Location: Povej na Glas, Dolenjska cesta 242b, Ljubljana
INTEGRAL COACHING CERTIFICATION Certified Professional Integral Coach Process™ - L1&L2 C.P.I.C.
(March 2021 - June 2021 group proces and studies and June 2021 – September 2021individual process of mastery)
Full program fee 4850,00€ + vat
- Early Bird (ALL IN), gain 750€ discount, if you apply and pay early bird, is your price 4100,00€ + vat
- Early Bird (ALL IN), gain 400€ discount, if you apply Early bird and pay in 5 instalments, is your price 4450,00€ + vat.
- Regular price (ALL IN), gain 10% discount, if paid in one instalment, your price 4365,00€ + vat.
- Regular price (ALL IN), payment in 5 instalments, your price 4850,00€ + vat.
- Gain 10% discount if paid in 1 instalment is your price 4365,00€ + vat
- Gain extra 5% if you are ICF Slovenia Chapter member or PNG Alumni, Coaching Mastery and Embodied integral coaching & leadership wisdom intensive students.
- L1 level (5 modules acsth certificate) is your price 3000,00€ + vat
- Individual proces L2 level - Mastery mentoring only is price 1850,00€ + vat.
Early bird till 30.12.2020. Will accept only 10 participants. Program is run in English.
I.C. Integral Coaching™ methodology was created by Sami M. Bugay (MCC) and the KA team, as part of the I.L. Integral Leadership™, I.C. Integral Coaching ™, and I.T.C. Integral Team Coaching™ based off of Ken Wilber’s AQAL model.
Bugay, who spent years in management, thought in length about leadership development and discovered coaching in 2001 which he saw as a vehicle for self-improvement. After graduating from six different coaching programs and conducting more than 7000 hours of coaching, he began to concentrate on ‘providing meaning’ to his work.
In the year 2006, Bugay was introduced to Ken Wilber and the Integral Philosophy during the Integral Leadership training in Boulder, Colorado. After working with the program for a considerable length of time, he became aware that the missing piece in his work was the inclusiveness, which is a core component in integral philosophy. Casting off from that point, he redefined it in an effort to bring ‘balance’ to the leadership development process, embrace the insight provided by lasting paradoxical circumstances, accept the dilemmas caused by the ‘unconscious self’, and be fueled by the dynamic and creative power of chaos.
Bugay, who is a prelector of The School of Life founded by Alain de Botton, is also author of the book “ITC - Integrated Team Coaching”, ICF Turkey President 2016-2018, the mentor of Endeavor Turkey and a member of the Consultative Committee, as well as the director and head educator of the “I.C. Integral Coaching ™” coaching program.