Leadership coaching - Integral Coaching certification, L1 & L2 ACTP ICF
LEADERSHIP COACHING CERTIFICATION
INTEGRAL COACHING -
ICF accredited training for professional LEADERSHIP coaches
Integral Coaching Certification program™ is aimed for leaders & coaches & trainers who want to extend their competencies and learn how to apply Integral theory and knowledge, agile coaching skills and attitude to their coaching path.
Become certified leadership coach by attending life changing program.
Organized in cooperation with The Integral Institute KA Danismanlik and Integral Coaching & Leadership Povej na Glas.
& INTEGRAL LEADERSHIP COACHING CERTIFICATION - L1 and L2
INTEGRAL LEADERSHIP COACHING ™ CERTIFICATION
Integral Coaching ™ Certification program is aimed for coaches & trainers & leaders who want to extend their competencies and learn how to apply Integral theory and knowledge, skills and attitude to their coaching path. Become certified leadership coach by attending life changing program.
“The word integral means comprehensive, inclusive, non-marginalizing, embracing. Integral approaches to any field attempt to be exactly that: to include as many perspectives, styles, and methodologies as possible within a coherent view of the topic.” Ken Wilber
I.C. Integral Coaching™, is a coaching program which was designed with future orientated holistic theories, research, and methodology rooted in strong practices and experience.
I.C. Integral Coaching™ Program, consists of level I & II and I33 training hours in total including ACTP as approved coach training program certified by International Coach Federation (ICF).
- A powerful and research-based methodology grounded in theories, researches, and practices.
- An advanced curriculum of study and practice that includes 6 intensive modules group and individual learning and enabling further development process for participants with coaching practices, final exam paper & coaching demonstration.
- A senior teaching faculty committed to immense standards of excellence.
- Continuous support with the faculty and team.
- An individual development plan for each participant.
- Small class sizes and work in subgroups with open minded professionals and leaders which may lead you to have lifelong friends, colleagues and comrades while growing, learning and being in a safe circle.
- All-inclusive tuition with no additional fees: all sessions, books, materials, coaching, mentoring, and the certification process.
- Building your leadership and coaching skills and gaining your ACSTH Integral Leadership Coaching certification with the opportunity to attend Coaching Mastery program and ACTP Integral Coaching program to become C.P.I.C™ – Certified Professional Integral Coach which will open you direct door of ICF individual credential ACC and PCC levels.
- The I.C. Integral Coaching Program has been recognized by International Coach Federation (ICF) as an Accredited Coach Training Program – (ACTP) in total of 133 hours.
- Gift for participants: a book on Integral Team Coaching by Sami Bugay
- Training languages is English.
More about methodology
I.C. Integral Coaching™ methodology is developed by Sami M. Bugay (MCC) and KA Team which is based on the AQAL Model of Ken Wilber, as an essential part of Integral Trilogy: Integral Leadership, Integral Coaching, and Integral Team Coaching.
After graduating six different coaching programs and becoming Master Certified Coach with more than 7.000 hours of coaching, Sami Bugay concentrated his study on “making of meaning”. When he completed the Integral Leadership program by Ken Wilber at Boulder Colorado in 2006, he realized the missing part was the inclusive approach, to embrace enduring insights of paradoxes; and dilemmas of “unconsciousness self”, to accept and feed by dynamic creative force of chaos to reach the balance.
Thus, elementally, I.C. Integral Coaching Program™ is a methodology to approach any kind of issue, crisis or dilemma, as it is constituting a whole together with other parts of factors, not omittable or removable. In this context, the distinctive element of an Integral Coach’s approach, is to be able to look at different perspective of the “issue” in a coherent way; and also start a journey together with the client, to comprehend all perspectives, create awareness regarding his/her purpose and also internal resources, and to be in action (being) to reach the balance.
In this methodology, Sami Bugay defines Quadrants as the most crucial tool to analyze and provide a broader perspective. Thus, in practice, Four-Dimensional Lens offers a unique as well as humble process to embrace reality.
I.C. Integral Coaching ™ Program CERTIFICATION L1 & L2 consist of six modules.
INTEGRAL COACH ACSTH CERTIFICATION - 5 modules
Module 1. & Module 2.: Essentials + Process
13.5. – 16.5.2021 (9.30 - 18.00 each day in person) + integration and practicum (on-line) 31.5.2021 (17.00 – 20.00)
The 4 days intensive modules 1. and 2. and additional webinar plus individual supervison for integration
Essentials module starts the Integral Coaching journey by providing core terminology of Coaching and Integral Methodology. In this module, the focus is to set the foundation, to learn core coaching competencies and provide baseline information on Integral Psychology compatible with ICF Coaching Competencies. We are learning, experiencing, practicing and integrating coaching process - experience and integrate coaching as a way of being through integral lenses. We are setting essential coaching skills in action with excessive coaching practices as well as getting feedback for further development.
Continuing with the Process module focuses on the use of Quadrants- Four-Dimensional Lens as a coaching tool from a Feeling-Mind-Body perspective. The critical learning objective in this module is to move the client from “doing” to “being”. Including experimental and somatic exercises, participants will be able to look in deep and understand how body, mind and feelings are in a dynamic, cohesive relation by experience. As in all other modules, coaching practices and gathering feedback/supervision sessions are in place to embody coaching competencies with integral approach.
Module 3. & MODULE 4. : Deep Diving + Spirit
24.6 –27.6.2021 (9.30 - 18.00 each day) + integration online practicum 12.7.2021 (17.00 -19.30) and 16.8.2021 (17.00 - 19.30)
4 days intensive modules 3 and 4 + 2 webinars and group supervision for integration.
The Deep Diving module puts Coach and Client at heart as personalities. Understanding the Coach and Client from an integral perspective, focusing on the value set behind, and using core coaching skills as listening or powerful questions within the Quadrants structure are main topics of the module. We are practicing and integrating coaching skills - experience and integrate coaching as a way of being. Coaching practices and gathering feedback/supervision sessions are also in place.
Continuing the Spirit module starts with our perception of world as coach and human from five elements/five ring perspective; and within this framework provides a roadmap for Coach on how to use the energy generated from inner interactions of elements in coaching practice. We are practicing and integrating coaching skills - experience and integrate coaching as a way of being. Coaching practices and gathering feedback/supervision sessions are also in place.
Module 5.: Alchemy & Integration
2.9. – 5.9.2021 (9.30 – 18.00, first 3 days, last day 9.00 – 14.00)
The last 4 days Alchemy and Integration module is about putting all base skills, knowledge, learnings and experiences together and transforming into an Integral Coaching Journey.
“The Integral Coaching Map” is presented at this stage. This module. with the “trust the process” mindset, encourages participants to use their skills, start “Hero’s Journey” and having at hand “The Integral Coaching Map”. being not afraid of getting lost.
In this module we are experiencing live coaching day students demonstration and after completing gaining certification of L1 ACSTH.
In addition to this intensive program, you will be required to complete a series of practical coaching sessions, a self-study, a written assignment and a live coaching day - oral exam and gain your Integral Coaching ACSTH certificate.
Modul 6. - Mentoring module Mastery level - optional
25. 9.2021 (group mentoring on-line from 9 – 16h) + 3 individual mentoring sessions
INTEGRAL PROFESSIONAL COACH CERTIFICATION ™ - L2 C.P.I.C.
Certified Professional Integral Coach Process – Mastery Process
After fulfilling the first level of I.C. Integral Coaching™, in order to complete the ACTP program and receive accreditation, participants will be invited to the CPIC Certified Professional Integral Coach™ masters program. Upon successful completion of this program participants will be able to apply individual accreditation by ICF.
The CPIC Certified Professional Integral Coach™ process includes individual study, group study, self-evaluation development plan, coaching case study, three webinars, observation sessions, 10 hours of mentorship, observed coaching and exam, and 60 hours of logged coaching practice. As a result, participants will achieve competence individually and collectively and along with live implementations, be well versed in their coaching competencies and will embody them with experience.
GAINING YOUR CERTIFICATION L2 C.P.I.C. September - October 2021
L2 C.P.I.C. is coaching mastery process and is individual proces. In addition to this intensive program, you will be required to complete a series of practical coaching sessions, individual work, a self-study, a written assignment, mentoring and demonstrate your coaching competencies through live and recorded practice.
- Written Assessment – You will be required to complete a 500 - 1500-word written assessment in the form of a case study, completing and submitting three ICF core competency and I.C. Integral Coaching™ self-assessments reflective essay, summarizing your learnings and developmental plans for your coaching practice for review with assigned faculty.
- Practical coaching sessions
- Mentoring and observation process – You will be required to attending session observed by mentor. This session will include formal supervision by a professional coach under group mentoring (7h).
- Individual mentoring – you will have 3h of 1 on 1 mentoring with an MCC or PCC to ensure you are ready to make a recording that shows your proficiency.
- Coaching log – you will be required completing 30 hours of individual coaching between Module I (start of I.C. Integral Coaching™) and submitting a log verifying the coaching hours
- Final examination - Coaching demonstration – You will be required submitting two (max 40 min. length recorded) coaching sessions and accompanying post coaching session reflection for review with assigned faculty
- C.P.I.C. Certification - Passing an objective and a faculty-observed coaching exam (online or face to face) and gaining certification (ACTP – 136units))
After graduation you can apply directly for ACC credentialing in ICF. No other requirements needed
- Sami Bugay is a Master Trainer and Master Certified Coach MCC-ICF, Registered ICF Mentor Coach, ICF Accessor for PCC level, NCC - Certified Ontological Coach, Organizational Constellations Trainer, Accredited Cultural Transformation practitioner from Turkey. He is author of ITC Integral Team Coaching book.
- Jasna Knez is a Master Trainer, Executive & Systemic Team Coach, Professional Certified Coach PCC -ICF, EIA SENIOR - EMCC, CPC Organizational Constellation practitioner and Embodied approach facilitator from Slovenia.
Training dates and schedule hours:
Due to the restrictions, we postponed the start of the program to May.
1.& 2. Modules 2: 13.5. – 16.5.2021 (9.30 - 18.00 each day)
+ extra individual online supervison 1h per module (date will be agreed with each participant individually)
+ integration and practicum (on-line) 31.5.2021 (17.00 – 20.00)
3. & 4. Modules 24.6 –27.6.2021 (9.30 - 18.00 each day)
+ extra group online supervison
+ integration online practicum 12.7.2021 (17.00 -19.30)
+ integration online practicum 16.8.2021 (17.00 - 19.30)
Combination in person and virtual learning
5. Module and graduation L1 (ACSTH) - 2.9 – 5.9.2021 (9.30 - 18.00 first 3-days, last day 9.00 - 14.00)
Optional: 6. Mentoring module for ones that go L1 + L2 (ACTP): 25. 9.2021 (group mentoring on-line from 9 – 16h)
+ 3 individual mentoring sessions, scheduled with each participant and mentor coach individually
Program is run as combination of in person and virtual learning and practicums. There will be individual support for each participant.
If from any reasons you are not able to attend training in person, you can follow via on-line.
If for any reasons you are not able to attend practicum, it will be recorded, so you will need to fulfill it individually.
Location: Povej na Glas, Dolenjska cesta 242b, Ljubljana and virtual
PROGRAM FEE ACSTH & ACTP (Accredited Coach Training Program)
INTEGRAL COACHING CERTIFICATION Certified Professional Integral Coach Process™ - L1&L2 C.P.I.C.
(May 2021 - September 2021 group proces and studies and ACSTH certification) + ( September 2021 – October 2021 individual process of mastery ACTP certification individual process)
- Early Bird (ALL IN), gain 20% discount (save 970,00€), if you apply and pay early bird, is your price 3880,00€ + vat.
- Early Bird (ALL IN), gain 10% discount (save 485€), if you apply early bird and pay in 5 instalments, is your price 4365,00€ + vat.
- Regular price (ALL IN), gain 10% discount, if paid in one instalment, your price 4365,00€ + vat.
- Regular price (ALL IN), payment in 5 instalments, your price 4850,00€ + vat.
- Gain extra 100€ discount if you are ICF Slovenia Chapter member or PNG Alumni, Coaching Mastery and Embodied integral coaching & leadership wisdom intensive students.
- L1 level (5 modules acsth (104) certificate) is your price 3300,00€ + vat
- Individual proces L2 level - Mastery mentoring only, is price 1550,00€ + vat.
Early bird till 28.02.2021. Will accept only 9 participants. Program is run in English.
I.C. Integral Coaching™ methodology was created by Sami M. Bugay (MCC) and the KA team, as part of the I.L. Integral Leadership™, I.C. Integral Coaching ™, and I.T.C. Integral Team Coaching™ based off of Ken Wilber’s AQAL model.
Bugay, who spent years in management, thought in length about leadership development and discovered coaching in 2001 which he saw as a vehicle for self-improvement. After graduating from six different coaching programs and conducting more than 7000 hours of coaching, he began to concentrate on ‘providing meaning’ to his work.
In the year 2006, Bugay was introduced to Ken Wilber and the Integral Philosophy during the Integral Leadership training in Boulder, Colorado. After working with the program for a considerable length of time, he became aware that the missing piece in his work was the inclusiveness, which is a core component in integral philosophy. Casting off from that point, he redefined it in an effort to bring ‘balance’ to the leadership development process, embrace the insight provided by lasting paradoxical circumstances, accept the dilemmas caused by the ‘unconscious self’, and be fueled by the dynamic and creative power of chaos.
Bugay, who is a prelector of The School of Life founded by Alain de Botton, is also author of the book “ITC - Integrated Team Coaching”, ICF Turkey President 2016-2018, the mentor of Endeavor Turkey and a member of the Consultative Committee, as well as the director and head educator of the “I.C. Integral Coaching ™” coaching program.
About program students said
Nena Veber: Nič več v mojem coachingu ni več tako, kot je bilo. Na srečo. Redefinirala sem področja, način in namen mojega delovanja v coachingu.
Podpora predavateljev in soudeležencev v skupini je bila izjemna in traja tudi še po zaključku izobraževanja, med nami so se spletle prijateljske vezi, sodelujemo na projektih. Sedaj sem pri delu s klienti bolj pozorna ne samo na klienta samega, temveč tudi njegovo širše okolje, sisteme in področja kjer deluje in v katere je vpet. Zaradi vseh sistemskih orodij in celostnega, integralno-holističnega pristopa, so moji coachingi lahko še bolj ciljno usmerjeni in fokusirani, kadar je to potrebno.
Program poleg izjemno bogate in strokovno kvalitetno podprte vsebine nudi izkustveno naravnanost, learning-by-doing. To je pa, poleg top predavateljev in trenerjev največja dodana vrednost. Je ni teorije, s pomočjo katere bi naučeno lahko v celoti razumel, če to ni podprto še s konkretno izkušnjo. Program je izredno močan ravno po tej plati. Zame je bilo to najbolj dragoceno. Praktično delo na samem šolanju, študijske skupine za samostojno delo med posameznimi moduli, supervizije in izmenjava izkušenj.
Marko Knez: Gain knowledge for life, grow as a person & leader, embody coaching mindset. The best Training I have ever attend.