Integral Coaching Certification program™ is aimed for leaders & coaches & trainers who want to extend their competencies and learn how to apply Integral theory and knowledge, agile coaching skills and attitude to their coaching path. Become certified leadership coach by attending life changing program.
Organized in cooperation with The Integral Institute KA Danismanlik and Integral Coaching & Leadership Povej na Glas.
Integral Coaching ™ Certification program is aimed for coaches & trainers & leaders who want to extend their competencies and learn how to apply Integral theory and knowledge, skills and attitude to their coaching path. Become certified leadership coach by attending life changing program.
“The word integral means comprehensive, inclusive, non-marginalizing, embracing. Integral approaches to any field attempt to be exactly that: to include as many perspectives, styles, and methodologies as possible within a coherent view of the topic.” Ken Wilber
1. A powerful and research-based methodology grounded in theories, researches, and practices
2. An advanced curriculum of study and practice that includes 5 intensive modules x 3 days in total 15 days of face-to-face learning and enabling further development process for participants with coaching practices, final exam paper & coaching demonstration
3. A senior teaching faculty committed to immense standards of excellence
4. Continuous support with the faculty and team
5. An individual development plan for each participant
6. Small class sizes and work in subgroups with open minded professionals and leaders which may lead you to have lifelong friends, colleagues and comrades while growing, learning and being in a safe circle.
7. All-inclusive tuition with no additional fees: all sessions, books, materials, coaching, mentoring, and the certification process as ACSTH before Coaching Mastery Process (L2)
8. Building your leadership and coaching skills and gaining your ACSTH Integral Leadership Coaching™ certification with the opportunity to attend Coaching Mastery program and ACTP Integral Professional Coaching program to become C.P.I.C™ – Certified Professional Integral Coach which will open you the door of ICF ACC and PCC levels.
9. The I.C. Integral Coaching Program™ has been recognized by International Coach Federation (ICF) as an Accredited Coach Specific Training Program (ACSTH) – 104 hours level 1 and (ACTP) (Certification Phase) level 2 in total of 133 hours.
Training language is English.
I.C. Integral Coaching™ methodology is developed by Sami M. Bugay (MCC) and KA Team which is based on the AQAL Model of Ken Wilber, as an essential part of Integral Trilogy: Integral Leadership, Integral Coaching, and Integral Team Coaching.
After graduating six different coaching programs and becoming Master Certified Coach with more than 7.000 hours of coaching, Sami Bugay concentrated his study on “making of meaning”. When he completed the Integral Leadership program by Ken Wilber at Boulder Colorado in 2006, he realized the missing part was the inclusive approach, to embrace enduring insights of paradoxes; and dilemmas of “unconsciousness self”, to accept and feed by dynamic creative force of chaos to reach the balance.
Thus, elementally, I.C. Integral Coaching Program™ is a methodology to approach any kind of issue, crisis or dilemma, as it is constituting a whole together with other parts of factors, not omittable or removable. In this context, the distinctive element of an Integral Coach’s approach, is to be able to look at different perspective of the “issue” in a coherent way; and also start a journey together with the client, to comprehend all perspectives, create awareness regarding his/her purpose and also internal resources, and to be in action (being) to reach the balance.
In this methodology, Sami Bugay defines Quadrants as the most crucial tool to analyze and provide a broader perspective. Thus, in practice, Four-Dimensional Lens offers a unique as well as humble process to embrace reality.
I.C. Integral Coaching ™ Program CERTIFICATION L1 consist of five modules.
The 3 days Essentials module starts the Integral Coaching journey by providing core terminology of Coaching and Integral Methodology. In this module, the focus is to set the foundation, to learn core coaching competencies and provide baseline information on Integral Psychology compatible with ICF Coaching Competencies. We are learning, experiencing, practicing and integrating coaching process - experience and integrate coaching as a way of being through integral lenses. We are setting essential coaching skills in action with excessive coaching practices as well as getting feedback for further development.
The 2,5 days Process module focuses on the use of Quadrants- Four-Dimensional Lens as a coaching tool from a Feeling-Mind-Body perspective. The critical learning objective in this module is to move the client from “doing” to “being”. Including experimental and somatic exercises, participants will be able to look in deep and understand how body, mind and feelings are in a dynamic, cohesive relation by experience. As in all other modules, coaching practices and gathering feedback/supervision sessions are in place to embody coaching competencies with integral approach.
The 3 days Deep Diving module puts Coach and Client at heart as personalities. Understanding the Coach and Client from an integral perspective, focusing on the value set behind, and using core coaching skills as listening or powerful questions within the Quadrants structure are main topics of the module. We are practicing and integrating coaching skills - experience and integrate coaching as a way of being. Coaching practices and gathering feedback/supervision sessions are also in place.
The 2,5 days Spirit module starts with our perception of world as coach and human from five elements/five ring perspective; and within this framework provides a roadmap for Coach on how to use the energy generated from inner interactions of elements in coaching practice. We are practicing and integrating coaching skills - experience and integrate coaching as a way of being. Coaching practices and gathering feedback/supervision sessions are also in place.
The last 2,5 days Alchemy module is about putting all base skills, knowledge, learnings and experiences together and transforming into an Integral Coaching Journey.
“The Integral Coaching Map” is presented at this stage. This module. with the “trust the process” mindset, encourages participants to use their skills, start “Hero’s Journey” and having at hand “The Integral Coaching Map”. being not afraid of getting lost.
In this module we are experiencing live coaching day - demonstration and after completing gaining certification.
In addition to this intensive program, you will be required to complete a series of practical coaching sessions, a self-study, a written assignment and a live coaching day - oral exam.
By the completion of ACSTH part of I.C. Integral Coaching™ program, you will be building yourself for future, growing as an integral person and leader while embodying an integral coaching mindset.
Training dates and schedule hours:
1. Module 1: 11. -13.2.2021 (first day 14 - 19h, rest two days 9 – 18 h) IN PERSON
2. Module 2: 18. –20.3.2021 (first day 16.30 - 18.30h, rest two days 9 – 12h and 14 - 16h) ON LINE LIVE
3. Module 3: 16. –18.4.2021 (first day 14 - 19h, rest two days 9 – 18 h) IN PERSON
4. Module 4: 13. – 15.5.2021 (first day 16.30 - 18.30h, rest two days 9 - 12h and 14 - 16h) ON LINE LIVE
5. Module 5: 10. –12.06.2021 (first day 15 - 19, rest two days from 9 – 17.00 h) IN PERSON
+ extra individual supervison 1h per module
Location: Povej na Glas, Dolenjska cesta 242b, Ljubljana
I.C. Integral Leadership Coaching ™ Program CERTIFICATION L1 (acsth certifiacte)
1. Program fee 3300,00€ + vat. Payment possible in 5 instalments.
2. Program fee 3000,00€ + vat. Payment in one instalment.
A. Gain 300,00€ discount for payment in one instalment. (price 3000,00€ + vat)
B. Gain 495,00€ discount for payment in one instalment if you apply early bird. (price 2805,00 + vat€)
C. Gain 33000€ discount in you apply early bird and pay in 5 instalments (price 2970,00€ + vat).
D. Gain extra 5% if you are ICF Slovenia Chapter member or PNG Alumni, Coaching Mastery and Embodied integral coaching & leadership wisdom intensive students.
Early bird till 15.12.2020. Will accept only 10 participants. Program is run in English.
If you are in your path to become professional coach and this will be your profession in the future, we offer advanced level.
After completing Integral Coaching Certification L1, participants are invited to continue to C.P.I.C. – Certified Professional Integral Coach mastery program to complete ACTP program which will assure you to apply directly for individual credentialing levels of ACC or PCC at International Coach Federation-ICF.
C.P.I.C. – Certified Professional Integral Coach process includes individual work, self-assessment and development plan, coaching case study, group work , 3 webinars, faculty observed sessions, 10 mentoring hours, observed coaching and examination, 60 hours of documented coaching practice.
You will be mastering and embodying core coaching competencies through individual, collective and live practice.
L2 C.P.I.C. is coaching mastery process. In addition to this intensive program, you will be required to complete a series of practical coaching sessions, individual work, a self-study, a written assignment, mentoring and group work and demonstrate your coaching competencies through live and recorded practice.
13.6..2021 - Mentoring workshoop in person
INTEGRAL COACHING CERTIFICATION Certified Professional Integral Coach Process™ - L2 C.P.I.C. (individual process June – August 2021)
1. Program fee L2 is 1850,00€ + vat.
ALL INN (2 in1) I.C. Integral Coaching Program™ CERTIFICATION L1+L2
Save 600€ ALL IN in early bird
1. Apply for ALL IN and get SUPERB price - 1250,00€
Save 400€ ALL IN in regular
1. Apply for ALL IN and get SUPERB price – 1450,00€
Early bird till 15.12.2020. Will accept only 10 participants. Program is run in English.